Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ice Pack Makes A Bust!!!
















Oficerz and Deputeez,

We have the first reported drug bust by one of our own! Here's the story.........

On 6/16/08 at approximately 0030 hrs. I was conducting traffic enforcement on hwy 287 mm 141 when I observed a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed. I followed in behind this vehicle and we traveled approximately 1 mile at a speed of 70 mph in a 55mph. There was a vehicle in front of this vehicle traveling approximately 60 mph . The driver that I was behind decided to pass this vehicle in a passing zone and ended his stop in a no passing zone. I initiated a traffic stop and the car pulls over. I contacted the driver and ran a wants warrants and license check and the driver came back 27 sam (license suspended). I began too issue the driver a criminal citation for driving susp. While approaching the vehicle to have the driver complete the citation by signing, I could smell faint odor of mary jane . I asked the driver if he had been smoking any weed. The driver denied but stated that someone was in the car earlier that did. I asked the driver to exit vehicle and vehicle was searched. When attempting to get into trunk driver became nervous. Myself and my partner found a backpack with the meth, mari jane, a hi-point .380 with serial number defaced and prepackaged baggies with meth inside. The street value of the meth was 2,000 dollars. This is the most meth that Florence PD has ever recovered. Wait...this stop gets better. The vehicle was towed to Florence PD for seizure. The vehicle contained three weighing scales and the driver was a prohibited possesser. I already signed a complaint and 6 out if the 11 charges that I chargerd him with stuck; a class 2 felony, three class 4 felonies and two class 6 felonies . All together 50 grams of Meth and 44 grams of Dope!

So there you have it. If you have stories or pics or vids or links to your personal blogs or links to good deals on police gear...or whatever, send an email with the details to shotgunricks@gmail.com and you too could be famous like Guilin. Be safe out there and remember.......One drink, one drive .08 all the time. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Teeps is the Man!

Wipeout

Screwin' Around